Monday, May 31, 2010

Oh . . . and Masshole drivers . . .

A holiday weekend does not a careless driver make!
Drive like a fucking idiot somewhere else and on your own time.

People joke that being yellow makes me a bad driver.

I got my license without studying (because I paid attention when my elders were driving) and I passed driver's ed. with an A+. I worked as a porter for a car dealership and regularly chauffeured clients across town, not only without incident but, with accolades that earned me multiple raises within a 3 month time frame.

Driving according to the rules is not that hard. Being a good driver isn't either.

Sigh . . . I need a beer.

1 comment:

  1. Did you know that Blogger allows you to schedule posts for the future? That way you can write a whole bunch and spread it out over a week or two.

    ReplyDelete