Monday, August 2, 2010

I'd rather not "Rock in the D"

I was on my way home from a business trip to Indonesia when my plane to New England left without me. I was left in Detroit to find another flight home when the jumbo-tron in front of the people mover flashed this gem of a marketing mistake:



All I got from this video was:
1. Detroit is full of 5 lb hamburger eating idiots that listen to speed metal
2. Apparently that is way cooler than having sushi
3. And also way cooler than meeting your gf's boring Asian parents. (for the record all parents are boring)

Thanks Detroit!
Thanks for perpetuating the "constant foreigner" stereotype. Thanks for setting race relations back about 20 years.
You sure put the "D" in douchetard.

Maybe I can make a "Jammin' in Japan" commercial that shows how fat, stupid and barbaric non-Asian Americans are.

Post-racial my ass . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment