Wednesday, December 2, 2009

FUCK YOU BEST BUY

Let's slow down for a second.

I have a seasonal pet peeve. And that seasonal pet peeve is TV commercials that take well known Christmas songs and change the words (uncreatively, I might add) to hock their wares.

I'm talking to you Best Buy. Also Marshalls, TJMaxx currently and Old Navy from a few years ago.


I fucking hate so much!!!!

It's so infuriating. I can make better seasonal commercials than the ad wizards that shit this into a camera.

Before you say "Put up or shut up" let me stop you. I used to work production at a radio station. I have a decent understanding of what kind of media is well received and what is audio/video feces that makes educated people turn their radios off. Same concept applies in TV.

I'm so disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment