Saturday, October 2, 2010

Security System

**NOTE: I feel like I'm coming off as paranoid after the last post and now leading into this one. This post was written a few weeks ago and hasnothing to do with the hordes of Neo-Nazis and KKK members hunting me.**

I'm putting up surveillance cameras along the perimeter of my house. The cameras will be inside the house and recording video only so I won't be violating any laws.

I'm trying to figure out if I'm walking the line between paranoia and practicality for the urban neighborhood I live in or if I'm just nuts. But I'd rather err on the side of having cameras than not at all ( call me nuts).

So, stupid teenagers looking to steal my 3 year old, 46", LCD tv, look somewhere else because you're on camera. We don't need no ADD havin', pimple popping brizzles up in my condo.

Also . . . the neighbors back out of their spots really quickly and have all but admitted to me that they're not good at driving (yes it is easy to park in between 2 lines if you look down after the car stops and reposition). I'm afraid they'll back into my shit and then deny it. They seem to be in that "I'm 23 and I'm fabulous and I can't be held accountable for anything I say or do especially when I drunk" stage.

I'll make sure that they are held accountable. Ain't nothing I love better than bankrupting a 23 year old that damages my stuff.

-YF

No comments:

Post a Comment